Oct 7, 2008

Getting Used to It

After me blowing my wad prematurely on Sunday night, the next morning I slept in a little bit before going to work. After taking a shower, shaving, and making sure I was a clean as I could be down there, I put the CB back on and had Puttertat lock me in. She factfully took the keys and locked them into the keylock box with a combination that only she knows.

You know, I'm still coming to grips with this thing. I have really, really mixed feelings about it.

On the one hand, it's exciting to know that this is a way that I can show her my total trust and love for her. Girls and guys are different about these things, I believe (at least right now). It is so true that to a guy, he experiences life through the mindset of his cock. My cock is thoroughly kinky, so I am too! But, now I can't even feel my dick 'cause it's encased in black plastic. When she locks it up, and keeps the keys, there's a fundamental change going on here that I'm trying to come to grips with. I've given my cock to her. I bet she doesn't realize the effect on me, yet.

On the other hand, it can be totally uncomfortable. The ring around my balls pinches sometimes, or the ring moves forward and squeezes my balls against the cage (dull stomach ache). I have to be careful to keep my sack smooth against the ring, or it'll hurt. Taking a piss takes more time. Even though I've had a PA for about, geeze, more than 15 years now, I was able to occasionally stand to pee when I needed to. Now, I'm a committed sitter. And, sometimes my PA will get twisted all wrong, and it'll hurt. And, the clacking of my PA against the cage drives me up a wall sometimes. With tight undies, that's not a problem tho.

On still yet a third hand, I must be getting used physically to this chunk of plastic encasing my manhood. It's getting more and more comfortable to wear continuously. I feel it constantly, and I can feel the ebb and flow of my dick moving on occasion inside of the cage. But it can only move so much before restriction sets in, and that's turning out to not be a bad feeling (other than the dream on Saturday morning).

Last night I went to the gym for a swim while she was putting my little star to bed. It was weird swimming with the CB on. I was a little embarrased too, but mostly because I was wearing a bigger ring in my nipple than I usually do. (I need to get the other one re-pierced, long story). There were a lot more kids and other people at the gym than I thought there would be, and since I view my nipple piercings as being a non-family-friendly thing, I wore a t-shirt while I was swimming laps.

I'm hoping that some regular swimming, as well as a daily thorough cleaning regime, will keep me from getting that funky smell again.

2 comments:

Keri said...

What makes you think a chastity belt will show her that you trust her? Isnt it the other way aroud that their used when people dont trust each other? Is this something she wants?

RubberKnight said...

No, my choice to wear a chastity belt is emphatically not a trust issue. Rather, it's a demonstration to her of my devotion and affection.

It's true that some people use chastity belts if they don't trust their lover. But, sometimes chastity belts can be used in other ways, too. I hope that demonstrating to her that I am her's alone and giving her some affirmative control over me (she has remarked that she has noticed a change in my affection toward her) will be sexually arousing to her.

But, that being said, I don't intend that our relationship overall to change. I'm not a fan of a wife-led-marriage thing - we're 50/50 and a chastity belt won't change that (I hope).

Whether it's something she wants, we're exploring that right now. Expect some new posts in the future about this issue.